2 iunie 2009

I'm leaving...again



this year brought a lot of changes in our lives. a lot of friendships that will never be forgotten, and a lot of memories. good ones and bad ones. it's been a year of improvements on both sides. i will never forget my friends here and everything they did for me, and i won't forget my friends at home who helped and supported me throughout the year.

i would like to thanks to les parents for helping me become the person i am today, and for encouraging me into this.

to my friends and family here - i will never forget you
to my friends and family at home - i have never forgotten you, get plenty of sleep and get ready cause it's happening. I"M COMING HOME!!!!!!!!

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

ai ajuns ?:) ca nu mi-ai raspuns la mesaje ..

Annie spunea...

ce mesaje? da am ajuns miercuri :D